Friday, September 24, 2010

Halloween City Sale

Scrapbook Friends and Family,



If you don't know already, I have been working for Halloween City since August and I am forwarding you this invitation so you can take advantage of some GREAT savings!...I happen to know that the prices are already very competitive if not the cheapest around plus an additional 30% off!  I am extending this to my scrapbook friends and family...don't worry, I got permission!

The store is located off the Cal Oaks/Kalmia exit in Murrieta. It is in the shopping center up the little hill from Kohl's in the old Party City building (it's a sister company).

24510 Village Walk Place  Murrieta, CA 92562



So.....I hope to see a lot of familiar faces this Sunday! Don’t miss it....only 12-3 pm!....Happy Halloween!

Francy








Dear Friend and Family Member,

Well, it’s that time of the year again! Yep, it’s Halloween! And this season, we are inviting all of our Friends and Family early this season to join us for a special savings event! This Sunday only, (September 26th) between 12 noon and 3PM, all Friends and Family members will get the opportunity to enjoy a 30% discount off our regularly priced merchandise! SAVE BIG on our already low prices during this 3 Hour Sale! And, let our expert staff members help you find the costume that’s right for you!










No comments: